Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Tag of FOUR

Got this tag from my blogger friends Cher Fel . Thanks!

Instructions: What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...

Click,copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over: Home, City, Cousins house, Friends place
(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Bob (my love), Ma'am Libeth (College Dean) , Sir Vincent ( College Prof.), Lileth (friend)
(C) Four of my favorite places to eat? Tita Fannies, Jollibee, Greenwich, Dimsums
(D) Four places you'd rather be? Philippines, Kentucky, In a Hotel beside the beach, Paris
(E) Four people I think will respond: Lira, Aimee, Bebe and Anne
(F) Four TV shows / Movie I could watch over and over: Lobo, Korean Tele Novelas, Narnia, PDA (Pinoy Dream Academy)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c