Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Appearance When Dating


When we first start out on a relationship, we will usually try to look our best. We will think a little (or a lot) of what to wear, which perfume to put on and so on. After a while, though, when the excitement has died down and we start to get comfortable in the relationship, many tend to slack on their appearance.

Which brings me to Love Q:

Does appearance matter in a relationship? Should you always try to look your best for your date?
Its nice to look best anytime. For me, i am not "trying hard" when talking about looks. I usually wear anything that i am comfortable with and that is right to where is the venue on the said date, but i am more concern of the tidiness. And i agree that "simplicity is beauty".

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Simplicity is beauty... I can't agree more. I like to be casual and I'm not that type who takes ages to prepare for a date. So, in a way, I can be a little casual on my apperance and I expect the man to accept me as I am. :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Hello, i've just done the "It's All About You & Me Tag". Please add me in your list, k!

A Great Pleasure
http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com

Thank you so much and Hv a nice day! :)

Jean Chia

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c