Monday, July 7, 2008

Story from Bukidnon

Just got home from the trip to Bukidnon. I'm deadly tired for the whole weekend travel. I expected to be just at Malaybalay City for the "pamalaye" as what my friend told me. But then, we end up at one remote baranggay of Pangantucan municipality.

From Iligan City we travelled 2 hours to Cagayan de Oro terminal at Bulua and went to Agora terminal because we can only take bus to Bukidnon from there. We arrived at Malaybalay City after more than 3 hours of travelled. And stayed at the aunt of my friend's cousin house for the night as planned.


And then the next day we woke up early as 5 am to get ready again for a trip to where we really need to go. We travelled for almost 3 hours from Malaybalay City to Pangantucan, and another 2 hours to the barangay where the girl's place for this "pamalaye" located.


And for this 2 hours of travel we only rode a single motorcycle for there's no other choice, their roads there are uncemented. I almost can't get out from the motorcycle when we arrived the place. My legs are shaking for the very long trip and because was not comfy riding motorcycle in a very rough road.



It was the very hard trip i ever had. I just thank God we got back home safely and the "pamalaye" went out fine. I promised myself that i won't ever go back there again. Even my friend said she's having a second thought of attending the wedding of her cousin this October.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c