Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Past Relationships


Some people go by the saying that honesty is the best policy. So, they would rather reveal everything to their partner upfront, including details of their past relationships.
On the other hand, others prefer to keep mum believing that there is little point in delving about the past as what is more important is the present and the future.
Would you want your partner to know how many people you have slept with in the past? Or how you have cheated on someone you once dated, for example? So, talking about your past relationships to your current partner can indeed be a difficult issue.
On to Love Q:

How frank should you be with your partner when it comes to your past relationships? How much of the details should you reveal?
>>> I really don't like digging on about the past. For me past is past and i am more concern in our relationship and on our future. But when my partner wants to know about my past relationships, i am very willing to tell him everything about it.
Inviting my friends to join Love Q.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Hmmm... everyone seems to think the past is the past. But I still like the idea of being frank. I think being able to talk about the past is comforting and healthy for the relationship. Don't you think so?

MAE SNAPP said...

i am open in talking about the past but it doesn't really matter to me..is good to know about the past too i agree with that..

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c