Sunday, November 16, 2008

what happened to friendster site?

When i was in manila in the last 10 days, i did not have time to check friendster. So when i got home yesterday i checked my page and downloaded from photos taken from manila. I noticed that they went back to their old version of downloading pictures and also they always prompted that their page is on temporary maintenance. I signed in again today and noticed that almost 95% of my friends on the list was gone. I already have 235 friends on list and now it only has 16 names there and i can't see their profiles because its private already. Hope they can fix it and will restore again the list of friends. I think will just sign in to www.multiply.com. Try it there friends!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c