Friday, November 21, 2008

Cute Blogger Award


I wanna thank Flor for this cute blogger award.
Here are the rules:

1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. Blogger that are tagged need to write ten facts of themselves. You need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to live them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

Now here are my ten Random facts about me:

1. I'm inlove! of course with my gwapo bf (love you baaaaaby...)

2. I love eating!lol...(who don't?)..

3. I am the eldest, have 2 sisters and 1 brother

4. I love my family!

5. I easily get headache when the weather is too hot!

6. I always comb my hair before sleeping at night.

7. I like to watch basketball game live!

8. I have a habit of scratching my neck, even its not itchy!

9. I want to learn billiard game!

10.I really don't like answering tags like this...hehe...

I want to share and pass this tag to : Bob, Jasmin, Jean, Joy, Laradee, Lira, Malyn, Marlet, Marly, Ranz,

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c