Monday, November 17, 2008

Networking Sites for friends

Had some problem with friendster website the other week. I lost some of my friends on the list but now they are back. I am happy because it will be not easy for me to add again those friends. I discovered new networking website, its facebook! The pension house we're staying at manila had their group in this page. I got curious what is facebook so i signed up. Today i checked my page there, added and accepted some new friends that i knew from friendster that also have facebook account. Facebook site is not as user-friendly as friendster though. I'm still confuse on how to use this site. Well, for those who want to check it just log in to www.facebook.com ..Leave me comment if you want to be added.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c