Monday, November 24, 2008

At Last!

Last saturday, i experienced problem with my computer. I can't use internet explorer because everytime i open browser it always said that the page can't be displayed. So i thought it was my internet provider's problem so i called them this morning. But i am not so sure if its my connection because i can use my yahoo messenger though webcam won't work. So i tried to ask my friend who is a technician about the problem, and he told me to just bring my pc at his shop. I went their this afternoon. He checked my pc and run internet browser, and it did open there. I am thinking that its really my ISP. Since it is working good at the shop, i updated my existing AVG anti-virus. I went home after it's done updating. When i got home, i turned on my pc and then there i saw a pop-up message that AVG anti-virus found trojan. Grrr to trojan!Well i am thankful that my pc is working well now and i have the updated AVG now, which helps a lot. Will do blog hopping, see yah later!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c