Wednesday, November 12, 2008

For Today

I am still here in manila with my friend. This is the day that she scheduled for her interview at the US embassy. She woke up so early this morning around 4:30am as alarmed in the clock. I was still sleeping while she was getting ready for the interview. She woke me up to send her to the Embassy waiting area. When she already fall in line with the others who also going inside the Embassy, i went back to hotel and slept again (hehe). The hotel we staying is just a walking distance away from the US Embassy. For now she's still at the Embassy, im not sure how long she will be there.I am here are internet cafe now and hope i am back at hotel already when she arrive, coz i bring the key for our room. Though, i left message to the security guard there that i am here at cafe.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c