Thursday, April 3, 2008

OCEAN 11

Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head.

Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people.
This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first.. No cheating.

1. BOB
2. JACKY
3. ATE DALE
4. CRISTINA
5. MARICHU
6. RACHEL
7. ATE GLENDA
8.MARY JEAN
9. JUN-JUN
10. TOLETS
11. KC

Now it's time to answer the following questions:

1.HOW DID YOU MEET #4?
~~~~ on my college days

2.WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT # 6?
~~~~she was my high school classmate and friend...not seeing her much

3.WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #2 AND # 6 WERE GOING OUT?
~~~well, they are neighbors..must be fun coz they both have common attitude

4.WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #5 CONFESSED HE/SHE LOVES YOU ?
~~~love me as a friend? of course i do too..she was my friend in high school and my kumare

5.WHO'S #10'S BEST FRIEND?
~~~he is a lil kid and a lot of cousins playing with him, don't know which is his bestfriend

6.HAVE YOU EVER EATEN AROUND #1?
~~~i miss those days so much

7.DO YOU MISS #2?
~~~nope..we are neighbors..hehe

8.WHO IS #11 DATING?
~~~she's a kid...

9.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #3?
~~~such a funny and crazy woman...love to hang out with her

10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #9?
~~~he is my cousin..hard working and ambitious

11.WHAT WOULD U DO IF #4 AND #7 WERE DATING?
~~~they are my close friends back in my college days and till now..they're friends too

12. WHO DOES #2 LIKE?
~~~ her crush i guess

12.WOULD YOU MARRY #8?
~~~of course not

13.DO YOU LOVE #10?
~~~oo naman

14.EVER SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM AS ANY OF THE NUMBERS?
~~~Yes

Thanks ruby for sharing this cool tag.

I want to forward this to Princess, Mylyn, Liza and Yen

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c