Monday, April 21, 2008

Changing Layout

Last few days, i was so curious on how to change my 2 column black minima template into a 3 column, but without changes or deleting all my widgets and posts. I was browsing for any websites that can help me do it. But then, i didn't found the very good site. I found one but it did not turn out well because instead of my plan to add new column at the other side of my page, the result was it adds another page element at the upperside. So i decided to post topic at TWOF on bisaya section asking for help about this. And luckily i got some advices from my helpful friends there. Here is the link which was given by Laradee that makes easy for me to do the changes. Thank you friend and it's such a great help.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c