Monday, April 14, 2008

20 QUESTIONS

Here are the rules:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list.
List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? thinking...
2. What color do you like most? pink

3. Have you ever shoplifted? no
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? beaches
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? none
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? i easily cry
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? all that i love
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? help my family and save some
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? a lot
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: friendly, nice and pretty
11. How do you cope with boredom? browsing online and chatting with my gwapo bf
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? not helping my family, i should be working by now and helping my parents
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? boastful and hypocrite
14. What is your ambition? to have a happy and god-centered family of my own
15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? wish i am with my gwapo boyfriend right now
16. How did you celebrate new year? having party at my grandpa's house with family and relatives
17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? yes, trying to be a better person
18. What do you look forward to in 2008? meeting my gwapo bf
19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it? this is my life
20. My question: What was you planning in the past that changed now? i was planning to work abroad and to other country after i graduated

Thank you lira for this tag.

I want to share this tag to flor, jenny, ruby, mylyn, anne, oona, yen and princess

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c