Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Typical Day

My thanks to Jenny for sharing this tag..

What time do you usually wake up?
7:45 am but if it's sunday is earlier

What’s the first thing you do?
wash my face


Breakfast?
rice and a viand


Do you go to work/school?
no


Do you like it?
im used to it

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
i do stay at home all day...in front of my PC or watching tv


When’s lunch and what you eatin’?
rice again and anything what is served on the table


What time do you get home from work/school?
im always at home


What do you do?
doing house chores, playing with my cousins and watching tv


Dinner: When and what?
8pm, sometimes earlier....anything with rice


What do you do to unwind?
browsing online, chatting with friends


What’s your favorite part of the day?
when im talking with my loving gwapo baby


Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
- my gwapo baby...of course

When’s bedtime?
11pm or midnight


Who’s bedtime with?
my sister


i want to share this to everyone in my blogroll, feel free to grab this friends

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c