Saturday, May 3, 2008

Love Q #1

First, i want to thanks tot's mom for inviting me join her Love Q meme.
For this week's Love Q:

If you are being romantically pursued but you are not interested, what would you do to let the person know? For instance, would you be direct and blunt or would you drop hints?

ANSWER: As my experience in this kind of situation, i tried not to hurt any guy's feeling. I dropped hints but when they still can't get those hints then that's the time that i directly tell them that i'm not interested but it's surely in a nice way that sometimes will made them turn out as my friends.

To all my friends...Join the fun and click here

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Thanks for joining in. I will include you in the participants list and my blogroll. No problem! :)

Amidrin said...

Oh, I think you are a very nice and sweet girl. It's not easy to reject someone in a very nice way.

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c