Saturday, May 24, 2008

Beauty Secrets Tag

Got a tag from greenrose. Thank you.

Same as you, I think this tag will give me a hard time too because I am also not fun of this beauty products. But some of my friends are giving make-up kits that i just save if there's special occassion that i need to use some.

My Foundation: I don't have this..And i hate using foundation.

My Blush: I have Avon (pink blush)...but it last so long because i am not using it..will it expires?hehehe

My Day Cream: I am not using day cream.

My Lipstick: Avon...but not usually using.

My Essential Beauty Product: Pond's cream (usually for night before sleep)

My favorite Make-up product: I don't have any favorites coz I don't wear make-up everyday.

My Perfume: usually penshoppe (cologne spray not perfume).

My Nails: I cleaned it myself..

My Feet: Just lotion.

My hands: Silka lotion

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: toothpaste & toothbrush, soap and cellphone

Women I admire for their beauty: Kate Winslet, Lee Da Hee (Korean Actress)

Women with the best Sense of Style: Pokwang and Ai-Ai Delas alas...hehe

My ultimate dream: to be with my gwapo love forever

My favorite fashion Publication: None..but i will read some that i can find

Let me pass this tag to: Bebe, Flor, Jeanmarie, Jenny, Joy, Felicity, Lourdz and Yen

1 comment:

Felicity said...

grabbed it thanks

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c