Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Paypal Verified

I called Unionbank today to inquire about the paypal code because i did not get any reply from my email that i sent to their online customer service yesterday. The bank staff who received my call told me to go to their branch, so i did. When i arrived their she asked me what i want so i told them i need my paypal code. She called a certain person (i think it's their main branch), she asked about where to call for paypal code and i am just waiting for her. Until she gave me the phone so i can talk to the person on phone. Its a customer service representative, she asked me some information about the card and then asked to hold on for a while for she need to check my file. After a minute, she gave me the four digit paypal code for my account. I am now verified on paypal though it took a while. I will try to withdraw my money now!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c