Saturday, October 18, 2008

Brains or Brawn


This week’s Love Q from tot's mom page is focused on the ladies.


Just a simple general question that have to do with your own preferences when it comes to men.
Given a choice, would you rather date a man with brains or brawn?
Don’t be greedy and tell me you want both, ok? Just for fun, pick one and tell me why one is better than the other for you. And maybe, we can all have a laugh over it.
>>> Man with brains of course. I think he is much fun to be with.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

I think nowadays most ladies will pick brains over brawn. We all want someone intellectually stimulating, isn't it?

MAE SNAPP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MAE SNAPP said...

yes i agree with that ;)

MAE SNAPP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have Question 24 up, if you'd like to join in. :)

http://www.longrelationships.com/love-question-24/

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c