Wednesday, September 10, 2008

For this week....

Different people tend to have different attractions and turn-offs when it comes to the dating game. For example, when we are meeting someone new, we all focus on different things such as the looks, eyes, figure, legs, clothes or the way the person talks or walks to form an opinion on him or her.
I know of men who mentally strike off a woman as potential date by looking at her legs and I also know of women who judge a man by the way he eats. If we can have a little fun this week for

Let’s answer this:
What are the things that you tend to focus on when it comes to sizing up a potential mate during that crucial first encounter? The way he makes me smile and laugh. I usually focus on how he communicate with me and to others while we are together.

Join Love Qs and have fun....

1 comment:

Audrey said...

For me, I look for confidence in a man. The way he projects himself and talks would be waht matters for the first encounter.

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c