Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Being Friends With Your Ex


Albert Camus once said, “Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.” I think many people can certainly relate to this rule - that it is hard to be mates with your ex.
But there are also people who can still forge a friendship with their ex, especially after all the commotion has died down and the decision to split up is mutual. They will still call and see each other now and then. Perhaps for some, the caring feelings are still there although any romantic notions may have disappeared.


For this week’s Love Q, let’s take a look at this issue:
Is it advisable to maintain a great friendship with an ex? Would that friendship be worth it or would it complicates matters?


>>>Ex...as in Ex boyfriend..lol..yeah i can be friend with my ex...who is he anyway?hehe..being friend is really the nice way to be after the broke up in relationship though i observed from some of my friends that it's hard for them, like those who broke up because of one's fault...but i do agree on friendship after breaking up..:D...sounds sweet ;) and also when you are in current relationship and you are happy, im sure you will forget the past as in the Ex :)


Check out some others point of view on this at tot's mom page.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I personally think it's hard being friends with an ex. Unless time has passed by and all the hurt and such have been buried and forgotten.

Slimladybiz said...

hi..is it just fine to exchange link with me? hope you'll add me. pls tell me if you already add me so i will add you too to my link page..thanks.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. It is as true as the fact that there is no friendship between men and women. As for friendship with your ex, I would rather say that it may be just a usual communication.

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c