Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More About Me

Got a tag from Gerthy today. Thanks friend for sharing this tag.

The rules:
# Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog.
# Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self.
# Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
# Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.
# Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:

1.) I like doing adventures...and experiencing new things

2.) I like visit new places, especially those having unique scenic views

3.) I love listening to music all the time...i can easily sleep when music is on.

4.) I always comb my hair before going to sleep at night..eventhough sometimes i feel lazy but im not comfortable and can't sleep if i won't comb my hair.

5.) I love pork liempo..

Now wanna share this tag to my friends Jenny, Flor, Ruby, Mylyn, and Princess

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c