Sunday, March 30, 2008

First Photo Posted

First, I wanna thanks my friend Flor for sharing this very interesting tag.

The rule is to show your first photo posted on the net.

But i had uploaded some few pictures at the same time because it was at a photo gallery not on a dating site. And now i only found one of it because i already forgot my password on that photo gallery website and this one is my primary photo also on the website that i chatted my gwapo boyfriend..hehe.. (which i also forgot the password already coz that was numbers). So i consider this attached picture as my first photo posted on the net.





I look so different now compared to this picture. This was taken at an internet cafe way back 2004, so its already 4 years old..hehe and of course i change a lot..im old now....and i want you friends to please leave comment on this post and let me know the differences you see on my picture before and now...thanks



Folks that shared their photo are, 1. Flor 2. Mae 3. Your Link Here





I want to share this tag to Mylyn, Joy, Marie, Gem, Yen, Bevs, Laradee and Princess

2 comments:

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

Hi Mae, thanks sa tag!! I wil post it later!!! see ya arounf sometime soon!

pulangbanca said...

Hi Mae, this is a lovely picture. thanks for adding my blog to your blogroll. I added yours to mine.

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c