Monday, December 8, 2008

Needs Improvement!

Our telephone line for home was accidentally cut by our neighbor last November 29, 2008, saturday afternoon. Haven't report it till Tuesday, because they don't open Sunday and was holiday that Monday. My mother reported it early Tuesday and they just told her that they will send technician to fix it. But then no one came up to fix the line, so i kept asking my friend who has telephone to call again and again. I also went at their office 3 days after mother called them but still no responce. Week passed and i can't still use my internet connection for there is no telephone line. PLDT company in Iligan City needs more improvement in giving good service to their customer because we pay right! If they lack of people for giving service then they must hire because i think for the expensive bill we paid every month, they can also afford to employ more technicians for faster services! I just got back my telephone line today, Monday morning December 8, 2008 after 1 week and 1 day of waiting. Grrrrrrrrr to them!

1 comment:

Louden said...

I totally agree. I have pldt and I think its the best internet service in the Philippines but the customer service is terrible. Every time I call them I end up demanding to speak to someones supervisor. I would hate to be their customer service phone operators with all the angry customers calling them.

 
ss_blog_claim=af440d54d1371bc5278fdf374d32467c